วันที่นำเข้าข้อมูล 1 พ.ย. 2564
วันที่ปรับปรุงข้อมูล 1 พ.ย. 2564
Thailand Pass Traveler Journey
Step 1: Prepare the required document
- Thai Visa (if required)
- Vaccination certificate (required for entry to the Sandbox Programs and the Test and Go scheme.)
- COVID-19 insurance within minimum coverage of 50,000 USD.
- Paid AQ/ SHA+ hotel reservation confirmation (including RT-PCR test fee).
Step 2: Register on tp.consular.go.th (At least 7 days before your travel)
- Fill in your details (including the immigration forms) and upload the required documents (as described in Step 1).
- Wait for the pre-approval of your vaccination certificate.
- Obtain the Thailand Pass QR Code.
Step 3: Get COVID-19 RT-PCR test within 72 hours before departure with a negative result
Step 4: Travel to Thailand
- Have your Thailand Pass OR Code and COVID-19 RT-PCR Test result checked by officers.
- Pass through disease control and immigration checkpoints.
- Undergo COVID-19 RT-PCR test at the airport/ hotel/ designated accommodation (in case of entry to the Sandbox Programs or the Test and Go scheme).
- Undergo quarantine at your AQ hotel (in case of AQ)
- Proceed yo your SHA+ hotel (in cased of Sandbox Programs)
- Proceed to your AQ/ SHA+ hotel (in case of the Test and Go scheme)
Learn more steps as pictures below.
- 63 List of eligible countries territories (subject to change)